Our vendors are integral team members.
Click here to hear about how we deeply value our vendor relationships.
Riverstone Communities requires that all of our vendor team members enroll with our Corporate Office prior to doing business with any of our communities. We want to ensure our vendor team abides by our reputable business practices and ethical standards before beginning a working relationship with any of our properties. This also ensures that our residents, communities, and vendors have an overall better experience by minimizing unwanted risk.
Fill out Forms
Vendor Contact Information
Meet General Liability, Workers Compensation Limits and provide an Acord 25 (Certificate of Liability Insurance)
Electronic Invoicing has proven to be the most efficient way of conducting business with our vendor team by electronically sending and receiving core business documents. This systematic process of electronically exchanging information makes doing business easier for both of us and is highly valued by our vendor team members. We expect you to begin performing electronic transactions as soon as you establish a relationship with us.
How to Submit an Invoice
For invoice submission, Riverstone Communities offers two options:
Option 1 (Preferred):
● Email invoice to
● Include PDF attachment under 5MB
● One invoice per PDF (emails can include multiple attachments)
● Include any back-up documentation within the invoice’s PDF (invoice must be page 1)
Option 2: Submit via US Mail to:
P.O. Box 36084
Charlotte, NC 28236
All Invoices MUST Include the Following Information:
● Property/Entity/Department Name
● Property/Entity/Department Ship-to/Service Address
● Property/Entity/Department Code (optional)
● Vendor Name & Remittance Address
● Purchase order (PO)number*
*We require a Purchase Order number be on every invoice in order to process a payment. No work should be performed by your company without a Purchase Order number being received in advance from your purchasing contact at Riverstone. Your invoice will not be processed without the Purchase Order number being noted on the invoice
Riverstone Communities has established a standard vendor payment term to maintain a balance between cash inflows and outflows that reflect our current operating environment. The upfront establishment of clear payment practices helps ensure positive vendor team member relations, allowing for efficient and cost‐effective processing.
The standard payment terms range from 30 days to 45 days for all new vendors and "Net 30" for established vendors. “Payment Term” is the number of days from “invoice date” to “payment date.” All invoice dates must be after goods have been received and/or services have been provided. Pre-dated invoices will be rejected or terms will be extended to conform to our standard.
The standard terms are not negotiable and will be used for all payments regardless of vendor requests or terms per invoice. If unusual circumstances warrant an exception to the standard term (for example, the vendor is offering a substantial early payment discount), forward the request to the Accounts Payable Department via email at Please include a detailed explanation for the exception request.
Summary of Our Process to Get You Paid
1. *AvidPay Electronic Payment solution is a preferred and expected method of payment. All data relevant to ePayments submitted for processing will be electronically transmitted to the vendor's bank within 2-4 business days from the day ePayment is initiated. Vendor will receive an e-mail notification at the time of payment which contains the invoice number and amount paid from each property (if more than one property involved).
2. All invoices must have the vendor name, vendor remit address, description of service/product, invoice number, invoice date, invoice amount, park's name, address, unit number (if applicable), and PO Number.
3. Standard payment terms to vendors are net 30. “Payment Term” is the number of days from “invoice date” to “payment date.”
4. All inquiries regarding the status of payment should be directed to the point of contact where the service was performed or product purchased.
To take advantage of AvidPay Electronic Payment solution, effective immediately, please provide us your payment remittance information.
It is important to update your information in order to ensure prompt payment receipt and prevent future payment information requests.
Online Supplier Registration Form
Riverstone Communities is a private company founded in 1998 that owns and operates over 60 manufactured housing communities throughout the United States. Our properties include both all-ages communities and age restricted (55+) communities. We also own RV resort properties. We are always seeking new investment opportunities.
© Copyright Riverstone Communities. All Rights Reserved.